Tuesday, June 12, 2012

OPENING DAY! San Diego Polo Club Fashion Show

Nomadic Fashion designer Sarah Westergren in black posing with her models
One of the 20 jewelry models
at the Opening Day San Diego
Polo Club Fashion Show
























NOMADIC FASHION

What and incredible weekend! I could not have asked for a better  location and event for Nomadic Fashion's first runway fashion show. I don't want to count my chickens too soon, but I can't help to have a little case of the giddys...  word on the street is Riviera Magazine is going to publish photo's from the event in their magazine and online! Also... Nomadic Fashion might just be in an upcoming fashion show for Neiman Marcus!


DREAMS.DO.COME.TRUE. Believe it! 

Regardless of the outcome, my heart is still overflowing with gratitude for the continuing opportunity to adorn beautiful woman with beautiful pieces. Live your passion, and GREAT things will happen.

The morning of the fashion show, and I recruited
my boyfriend to help me bag the model's jewelry.
That's true love!
Me & my brother, Nathan, during the divot stomp!





It felt good to enjoy the event after
having very busy weeks leading up to the show!
Me and my beau, Steve Foster, out on
the field for the divot stomp.


Nomadic Fashion designer (me), Sarah Westergren and Steve Foster
kicking back and watching the  Polo Match

Scarlet, in a stunning yellow gold pearl 
Nomadic Fashion cluster necklace
My beautiful friend Ellen, being such a sport
and wearing a pink design of Nomadic Fashion







The models!










Paparazzi! 




Check out R Dien CreativeDesign  ShoesMe & Poppy Boutique for additional fashion show contributors!

No comments:

Post a Comment